Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 12:44 PM   #34 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Benji!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Everything. Rylee was practically wiggling in response to Benji's reply. "I'm the same way... except if it's something really really boring." It had to be a fast paced book or just really grab hold of her attention and keep it. She knew what he meant and nodded in understanding. "It's not fair but that doesn't mean we can't talk about books we've read, right?" Give one another suggestions on books worth reading when they were able to do so.

"No need to be jealous. They're super friendly." Being raised from young kits helped with that. "Oh, yeah there's lots of people that raise them. They're a lot like having a very energetic puppy, super playful but they can get themselves into trouble too." Running, hiding, digging and all that. That's why they had a large enclosure to keep them in when they went out or sometimes at night or if the kits just wanted to be in there. "Maybe sometime you can come visit and see them."

Rylee nodded in understanding. "I wonder if the RoR could be a place for sledding..." she mumbled more to herself as a passing thought. Now that would be super cool if it could be.

Having gotten the snowball she was working on as big as she wanted it she looked at the one Benji was working on. "When you're finished help me get this on top of that one?" It was more fun without magic as magic defeated the whole point right now. "Two. My big sister Rian, she's the one getting married and my younger brother Reese." The Hufflepuff that expelled this term. Rylee's blue-gray eyes grew sad for a moment when she said his name but quickly shook off the feelings, there would be no getting upset today.

You are Bread!