Thread: The Bistro
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 03:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Joshua lowered his right hand so that he could swiftly use his wand if neccessary. Gaston might be a bit over the top with the security measures but he honestly appreciated them. They couldn’t be too careful when Scrimegour was patrolling the castle with his goons in tow. Joshua chimed in to basically say the same as Foster as his eyes turned to Gaston."I understand, and I also appreciate that you wish to be upfront and honest about what we are commiting oursleves to do Gaston. It is for both our and the students wellfare." You couldn’t teach or learn if you were too scared to say anything because it might get you a detention.

Gaston’s next words made Joshua steal a look at Foster and also at Katrina that was being awfully quiet. Was it just him or did it seam like Gaston was speaking straight from the heart? It surely felt like he meant every word he said to them. Shaking his head Joshua responded quietly. "I doubt Scrimegour likes individuality and uniqueness he seems more interested in creating his idea of a perfect student with the use of the rules and routines we now follow everyday from dawn to dusk." All the rules and routines that the students had to endure were slowly zapping out all their happiness and turning them into hollow versions of themselves. It was heart-wrenching to see.

When Gaston began sharing bits about his own background with them Joshua stood silent and listened. He didn’t want to interrupt when it was clear that Gaston was really upset and even shaking. When Gaston however had quieted down Joshua murmured after Foster had spoken. "There is no apology needed Gaston. I’m sorry you had a though childhood. Together we will find a way to put an end to this monster and his goons so that everyone can be happy and free again to just be themselves."

Joshua nodded in agreement to what Foster was voicing. "Yes, we need to find a way to get in contact with the fired professors and Headmistress Hawthorne too. But how can we do that with the owl inspections? Should we use fire-message?" As the thought came to him he asked with a look first at Katrina then at the others. "Can’t we use runes or something to send a coded message out to the fired professors like an S.O.S for help?"