Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 12:39 PM   #30 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Benji!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Rylee smiled brightly. "Awesome! You won't regret it." Or perhaps he would. That would depend on the outcome of the snowball fight. It didn't matter who won or lost at it but surely they were going to be freezing cold and most likely wet afterwards. Never-the-less it would be fun and warming up after with a nice hot mug of cocoa was great.

The fact that he had gone quiet for a minute before answering her question didn't bother her. Maybe he was going over how much to tell her or didn't want to brag if he had an amazing holiday. It could be that he really didn't do anything at all and didn't want to sound boring. Whatever the reason, it wasn't her business and she wouldn't pry. She did smile though when he finally answered. "I can't say I blame you for doing that while at home." Since they weren't supposed to have 'non-educational' reading material anymore.

"It was nice. I spent most of my time with my siblings and baby nephew. I worked on a few things I've been meaning to get started on. Even more time outside with the foxes." Like more studying and her flower crowns. It would have been really nice to be around her parents more but they were always traveling for work. At least she got to be with everything else though. "We went sledding and stuff. We try to do that every year. And my big sister got engaged." That was exciting mostly.

You are Bread!