Thread: The Bistro
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 05:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

He decided to keep his wand out and ready, just in case. It was not the time for him to let his guard down and the risk of being discovered was far too great. Scrimgeour and his crew were likely to be out patrolling the castle. "Understood. I appreciate your concern and wishing us to be completely informed of what we are signing up for." He always liked how Gaston was upfront and honest. A true gentleman. Foster almost forgot their situation and chuckled at Joshua's goons comment. It was far too accurate.

"It's very damaging to the students. Far more damaging than that man could ever imagine. Or, if he does realize, he's even more of a monster than I originally thought." Gaston's words felt has if they were coming straight from his own heart. The damage the new rules and regulations were causing were becoming more and more evident as the year went on. The happy faces of those first weeks had been replaced by worry and sadness.

Once Gaston was speaking of his past, the man looked like he might collapse. He was shaking and his level of upset worried Foster. He quickly glanced around the room and spotted a chair on top of one of the tables, which he brought over with a nonverbal spell. He wanted it nearby if Gaston needed to take a seat. Foster wasn't about to interrupt Gaston's story, but he watched him closely for further signs of distress.

"No need to apologize. I'm so sorry for what you had to endure and I will do everything I can to make sure no other students have to go through what you did. This will stop." He was starting to become angry and closed his eyes to quiet his mind and body. Calm, rational minds would make the best plans.

What were they going to do? He had several ideas flowing around in his head, but most of them would result in a trip to Azkaban. Violence was not the answer. "I had the pleasure of visiting Professor Stewart over the winter break. After seeing her, I'm even more convinced that none of the fired professors should have ever been dismissed from Hogwarts. Everything in me feels that if we can somehow put up an attack from both sides, we can make a way to get this guy, and his goons, out of here. We need to find a way to get the fired professors on our side and working with us." He rubbed his temples. "I'm not sure how it could be done, but we need numbers. Joshua? Katrina? What are you two thinking?