Thread: The Bistro
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 05:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Katrina, Joshua, and Foster
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

A tiny sliver of light illuminated the hallway as Gaston approached the bistro. He quickly and quietly extinguished the light emitting from the top of his wand and set about removing the security charms on the door. The door gave an eerie creak as he pushed it open and peered inside. No one had been in here since the no food rule went into effect, and a pang of sadness gripped the Frenchman's heart as he looked around at what his beloved bistro had become... empty pastry cases, chairs stacked on tables, cobwebs hanging from the chandelier, a thin layer of dust covering everything. Without the light of the wrought iron chandelier, an ominous darkness settled over the room
It was a ghost of its former self, just like the man who created it!

As soon as Gaston heard what Katrina had in mind for tonight, he offered the venue without a moment's hesitation. What better place than a direct casualty of Scrimgeour's reign? Anger flared up inside him at just the thought of that metal-armed monster. This had to end! Flames roared to life in the chandelier before Gaston has the chance room ever draw his wand, leaping higher and higher with his rising anger until... a quick flick of his wand brought them down to size, just in time to avoid destroying the candles.

Blue eyes flicked toward the door. He was giving his colleagues all.of fifteen minutes to show up before replacing the security charms. Hopefully they wouldn't encounter any intruders in the meantime, but just as a precaution, Gasron disillusioned himself and retreated to the darkest corner of the room.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...