Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 04:45 AM   #27 (permalink)
awakemysoul
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries
(づ。◕ヮ◕。)づ ❤ cuddles please ❤

"Well..." Benji thought for a moment. Did he like snowball fights? Hmm. He actually... Didn't know. "I don't think I've ever been in one before, really." He shrugged casually, but secretly he did wonder if that wasn't normal. Had most people his age done that before? Wow, this all made him sound like a friendless loser. Was this girl thinking that now? That he was a freak of nature and that's why nobody would have a snowball fight with him????

He had friends. He TOTALLY had friends. Totally. (Kind of.) BUT they had just never had a snowball fight for some reason!! He didn't know why! And it honestly sounded really, really fun, and he actually really wanted to try it, but he was scared of getting in trouble for running or throwing things or something because this new version of Hogwarts was full of fun-sucking and terrifying adults.

"Nice to meet you," he said with a grin as Rylee introduced herself. "Makes sense to me." He leaned down and began to form a ball of snow (different from a snowball, somehow) on the ground. Now snowmen... He had done that before. (Although he hated the feeling of snow getting stuck to the yarn in gloves. It was just... Gross. He wondered for a moment if he should take his off, but he'd already gotten them all covered in it, so there was no point.)