Thread: Boys' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 03:37 AM   #18 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

”Yeah, another cat.” Jessa replied, heavily distracted by the sight of the kneazle once again getting away. At least this time they had visual on him. He hadn’t somehow gotten into the pipes and made his way further into the castle than she could ever hope to get. The day was salvaged and she could breath a little easier.......until the Professor said that.

Jessa scowled before she could stop herself but quickly sought to return a more neutral expression to her features.

“He doesn’t really like cat treats. Very...er...sensitive stomach and a peculiar taste.” Was about the best way she could explain it and only because she had to. Marchand would’ve found himself trying to lure a feline not in the least bit interested in what he had to offer and a cat that refused cat treats wasn’t likely to go unnoticed.

Thankfully, amidst all the toilet paper Peeves was throwing that she was doing a good job ignoring, Jessa caught sight of his busy tail once more. “Archimedes, come!” She said more firmly. This time it did yield to her command, padding across the toilet paper in her direction. At her feet, she scooped him up and held him securely against her chest by his pseudo brother. “Would you like me to help clean this up while you get rid of Peeves, Sir?” Casually removing the attention from her baby. No big deal.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.