View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 10:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Default TL takes place before food/ contraband rules!
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Gaston eyed Stella with concern as he followed her into his office, gently shutting the door behind himself. He saw her stop short of the plaque, and he couldn't help but smile as she giggled. He was glad it made her happier... if only for a moment. His eyes followed her to the small leather chair, and his heart dropped as he saw the poor child shaking like a leaf. She didn't have anything to be afraid of as long as he was here. She knew that, right?

With a quick wave of his wand, he cast a nonverbal Muffliato charm on the office; another wave made the door imperturbable. Somehow he had a suspicion Stella's distress had something to do with Julian Scrimgeour (or one of his henchman at least), and he wanted her to be able to speak freely, without fear of the wrong person overhearing. Merlin, just thinking about that metal-armed maniac made Gaston's features harden in anger! He sighed, putting on a softer expression, and took a seat in the smaller chair beside Stella. Normally he sat in the large chair on the other side of the desk, but he found comforting students was easier without a bulky piece of furniture separating them. "Can you tell me what has you so upset?" he said softly. "Take all the time you need..."

Taking a drink of her hot chocolate to calm herself down she took a deep breath trying to stop hiccuping. "A..Alll these stupid rules Professor, they are stupid and a bunch of nonsense!" she said angrily with anger in her sky blue eyes. "I...I never hated anyone because my daddy said it wasn't nice, but I hate him!" she said looking down at her hot chocolate. She wasn't shaking as much now that she was in his office, but the Headmaster and the Divinations Professor scared her too pices. " T..The Headmaster and Divinations Professor scare me, some Gryffindor I am where's my bravery?" she asked him.

"I...I lost Gryffindor points, o..only five points but I'm only a first year!" she said sighing. " I said said hi and greeted him and was being nice, where's niceness in this castle now? It's all going away." she said crying. "I had to do twenty push ups or run, and you know that I have Asthma Professor and I been getting sick lately cause of S.O.R.E. but I haven't said anything and terrified of going to the hospital wing for help so I did twenty push ups." she said still crying. " T..This wasn't what I thought my first year will be like, where is the magic or the wonder? I..it's all gone and feels like we're in a muggle military school." she said sighing sadly.