View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 09:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Both TLs take place before the food/contraband rules!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Text Cut: Daisy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy shook her head when Professor Marchand offered her a chocolate. "No, thank you, sir. I came here because I'm struggling with this new regime. The staff changes and the stricter rules make life around here hard. I'm doing my best to abide by these rules. I can imagine what my mum and aunt would say in regards to this matter. I mean, I believe you met my aunt during the holidays."

The Hufflepuff sighed sadly, wishing she hadn't returned to Hogwarts.

Gaston nodded in reply to the shake of Daisy's head. He wasn't surprised that she turned down the offer for chocolate, and he couldn't blame her. He wasn't in much of a sweet mood himself. The reason for the Hufflepuff's visit didn't come as a shock, either. His expression, though still sad, turned sympathetic as he listened to Daisy's words. "I understand," he said. "I think the changes are hard for all of us." They certainly were for him! "Are there any specific rules you're struggling with?" Maybe they could try to find a way around them?

His blue eyes widened slightly at the mention of Daisy's aunt. He was wondering if or when that might come up. "I did," he said, nodding as his mind wandered back to the chance encounter over the summer. "She was very kind." Not that he was surprised, of course. He wondered what she'd told Daisy about that conversation. Oh, Merlin... she didn't tell her how he injured his leg, did she?

Text Cut: Stella
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Shuffling her feet, Stella walked towards Professor Marchand's office and stoppes short of plaque and giggled at the sight of it. She loved Disney characters her favorite character was Tinkerbell! Walking into the rest of his office she took a seat in the small leather seat before looking around as she let out a small hiccupped shaking in fear.

Ooh.... French novels! Stella loved reading books of all different kinds, maybe he'll lend it to her to read. Looking down at her hands she begin playing with them waiting for Professor Marchand as she hicupped again.

Gaston eyed Stella with concern as he followed her into his office, gently shutting the door behind himself. He saw her stop short of the plaque, and he couldn't help but smile as she giggled. He was glad it made her happier... if only for a moment. His eyes followed her to the small leather chair, and his heart dropped as he saw the poor child shaking like a leaf. She didn't have anything to be afraid of as long as he was here. She knew that, right?

With a quick wave of his wand, he cast a nonverbal Muffliato charm on the office; another wave made the door imperturbable. Somehow he had a suspicion Stella's distress had something to do with Julian Scrimgeour (or one of his henchman at least), and he wanted her to be able to speak freely, without fear of the wrong person overhearing. Merlin, just thinking about that metal-armed maniac made Gaston's features harden in anger! He sighed, putting on a softer expression, and took a seat in the smaller chair beside Stella. Normally he sat in the large chair on the other side of the desk, but he found comforting students was easier without a bulky piece of furniture separating them. "Can you tell me what has you so upset?" he said softly. "Take all the time you need..."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...