Thread: Boys' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 12:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default *crashes*
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Gaston was on the way back from his daily check of the Gryffindor common room when he heard loud banging and shouting. Good Godric Gryffindor, what was all that racket? He inwardly groaned. Apparently it was too much to ask that he make it back to his office without stumbling upon a violation of Scrimgeour's idiotic rules! The thought crosses his mind to ignore the sound and continue in his way down the stairs, but he worried someone might be hurt.

With an annoyed sigh, he turned down the corridor and followed the noise... right to the boys' bathroom. Bright blue eyes widened in confusion at the scene in front of him... Peeves blocking the door, somebody in one of the stalls, and Jessa standing just outside? Well, that explained the banging, but now he had a million more questions. "Peeves, will you please get out of the doorway?!" Kinda hard to get in with you floating there...

His hand instinctively gripped his wand. He was giving that poltergeist all of three seconds to move, or else he'd get a nonverbal skurge sent at him! Gaston's eyes darted from the pair of legs he saw under the stall to Jessa and the cat in her arms. He didn't know why, but something about that cat seemed... off. "What's going on? he asked. It was only fair to give the kids a chance to explain; then he'd decide if points loss was necessary.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...