Thread: Boys' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 10:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

That was a good question. Was she sure her undead kneazle was still in the bathroom? No, but that heart attack she and Théo had been talking about would surely become a thing if it turned out he wasn’t. “Um....maybe try calling out to him. They’ve been responding to their names for some time now.” A fact she would’ve been proud about were she not too busy worrying about her baby.

“Or, I dunno, I don’t suppose you’ve got raw meat on you.” That would do the trick.....if only they had it.

The sudden banging caused Jessa to jump slightly from her spot just outside the door. Tiberius gave nothing much in the way of a reaction—something she would need to check out later—but she definitely hadn’t been expecting the appearance of the poltergeist.

As if she would admit she’d lost something of value. It’d only make him more of a nuisance.

With a huff, Jessa watched Peeves float to the spot before her, separating her and Théo and....wait.....what? Théo.......didn’t have a messy uniform. The Ravenclaw had taken care of that issue the moment she’d seen it. Right now, the Gryffindor was in tip top shape. He’d pass any inspection the Headmaster gave. Deciding to ignore the senseless poltergeist, Jessa lowered her head to look below him at her friend. “Check that end stall. I think I heard something.” Peeves? What Peeves?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.