View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 03:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
It was just another day of errands for Angelo, having agreed to pick something up for his family on his day off work, but at least he'd not have to wait alone. Surely Evie didn't mind being dragged along, even if it wasn't the cleanest of shops and... well, KA in general wasn't the cleanest of places, really, which was a pity. He was certain they would make more money down here if they cleaned things up a bit, to better reflect a certain element of their clientele.

Hand in hand with Evangeline, the off-duty Auror opened the door and let her step through first.

"Shouldn't be too much of a wait. Korpsit knows I was coming today."
Honestly, Evangeline didn't mind running errands with him. She never did. And she had gotten used to Knockturn Alley by now, even if it wasn't her favorite place. Angelo was always the one doing business, though, so she just observed.

She kept his hand in hers as she walked through the door, her eyes moving about the room as she tugged him in after her. Her thoughts were similar to his - it was a shame they didn't keep up the place a little better. The alley as a whole really was... dirty. But she supposed it didn't matter if they still had their business.

"And where are we going after this?" Had he seen the open house flyer she had left on his table? It was in a couple hours.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise