View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 06:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Waterloo

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

"Max, Max, Max," she started, walking a circle around him. He was really cute when he was squirmy, did he know? "Why would I ever lie to you?" She liked this game a lot. A lot, a lot.

Again, she paused. Putting a slight bit of thought into her next chosen words.

"Yup, definitely the one I saw," she nodded. Zoryn liked to play with her food before she ate. Only, she wasn't sure what she wanted from Max in exchange for his rucksack. A snog would be a good start, but she wasn't desperate to cross him off her list and if she asked for a kiss, she'd look desperate. And Zoryn Spinnet did many things, but she would never do anything to make herself look desperate.

She had a lot of pride, you see. It was one of her most Gryffindor qualities.

Ummmmmm.

The circling thing literally made him feel like Zoryn’s prey. And she was like the scary predator. It made him feel all kinds of uneasy and Max gulped. He didn’t like this game.

He just wanted his rucksack and the copy of Veela Vampire Slayers! inside of it. It was technically contraband now and he didn’t want it getting into the wrong hands. Although if it did, he could totally argue that it was educational. He didn’t want it to come down to that though.

“Okay cool…..” More gulping. “Ummm… I’ll just go get it then…..?” It was supposed to be a simple statement but for some reason his words came out more like a question. “The Great Hall, yeah?”

So he’d just….. be off then.

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!