Thread: Boys' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 10:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Even to Théo and he was no genius by a long shot. That seemed like a losing battle unless like she said she was in her lab the whole time but can you really do that as Head Girl. Doubt it. Which kinda makes Théo glad he isn't a student leader this term. Not like he would be a good one anyway since he would not follow any rules and let everyone get away with everything. See horrible leader he would be. A

"Yeaaahhh, no heart attacks for you... let's keep you healthy enough to graduate and get away. Archimedes is the bigger one or the smaller one?"

Not like it mattered but he asked anyway. The irony is this term is probably the worst term to have an animal undead or alive get away from you and find its way into a bathroom. What was it with animals and bathrooms. Or maybe they liked the smell and ok maybe he was using irony wrong.

"Oh, its fine even if you did take points away I would hold it against you or anything. But if this makes you feel better than i'll suffer"

Dumb uniform rule.

"Oh, yeah ill help. Think he is under a stall"

Yikes, he hopes not the last stall since that one explodes when you sit on it.

Fun but only on your first try
”Well, he’s not actually bigger.” She offered, pleased at him taking an interest even if only a superficial interest. With Hirsch and V both gone and her and Jaecar no longer necessarily on speaking terms, Jessa was somewhat starved for attention where her experiments were concerned. No one really asked about them anymore and there was no one whose ears she could talk off about their developments and all she’d achieved with them. “But he’s fluffier so he tends to look bigger. Shave ‘em both down and I think Tiberius might have a bit more weight and length on him.” The cat, as if aware they were talking about him, interjected with a helpful “meow”. His contribution to this discussion.

The Head Girl found the small smile from earlier growing. “Good to know at least one person who won’t write me off as a traitor for doing what’s expected.” Perhaps the only one. Most didn’t get her sense of duty or the compulsion to do as was expected. “No worries, I’d sooner die of an anxiety attack than a heart one. Healthy as a horse...I think that’s the saying anyway....” Hard to keep up when her mind was constantly, otherwise occupied.

“I appreciate your willingness to suffer so I don’t have to.” Said with a light enough tone but he’d never know how much she meant it.

Jessa looked to the stalls when they were mentioned. They were a fair assumption so she nodded. “Yeah, that’d be a good place to start. I didn’t see where he went.”

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.