Thread: Boys' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 01:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Jessa didn’t completely relax until his uniform was nice and neatly tucked the way it should be. Only then did she allow herself to breath and properly appreciate the appearance of her friend. “Won’t need to have a heart attack if I can manage to stay far away from all the rule breaking. S’easy when I’m up in my lab but,” She paused, waving a hand vaguely toward the stalls. “Archimedes got away.” The irony in the situation was not lost on her. This completely reminded her of the time Einstein had gotten away and how that had led to the pair being in the boy’s bathroom.

Jessa looked to him again, pulling a face because....he was right. Théo looking all prim and proper was practically a sin.

“Sorry about that. I’d just rather neither of us got detention if I can help it and even if you don’t care about points, I’d still feel rotten taking them from you anyway.” So yeah, he was gonna have to go around looking like a dork for her peace of mind. Sorry.

“You wouldn’t mind giving me a hand, would you?” Since she couldn’t very well waltz in. Too risky.
Even to Théo and he was no genius by a long shot. That seemed like a losing battle unless like she said she was in her lab the whole time but can you really do that as Head Girl. Doubt it. Which kinda makes Théo glad he isn't a student leader this term. Not like he would be a good one anyway since he would not follow any rules and let everyone get away with everything. See horrible leader he would be. A

"Yeaaahhh, no heart attacks for you... let's keep you healthy enough to graduate and get away. Archimedes is the bigger one or the smaller one?"

Not like it mattered but he asked anyway. The irony is this term is probably the worst term to have an animal undead or alive get away from you and find its way into a bathroom. What was it with animals and bathrooms. Or maybe they liked the smell and ok maybe he was using irony wrong.

"Oh, its fine even if you did take points away I would hold it against you or anything. But if this makes you feel better than i'll suffer"

Dumb uniform rule.

"Oh, yeah ill help. Think he is under a stall"

Yikes, he hopes not the last stall since that one explodes when you sit on it.

Fun but only on your first try

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.