Thread: Boys' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 11:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
See this time Théo knew where he was going and that meant no girls bathroom for him even tho it was much nicer than the boys one. Plus he rather not have to deal with a ghost that liked to watch you take care of your business. How do the girls stand myrtle at all. Seriously.

He was whistling and his uniform as unkempt as ever and probably would fix it up in the bathroom if he remembers......Why was Jessa half way into the bathroom and halfway out. Strange but at this point the sixth year knew better than to question it and just roll with it like he always did.

"Hey Jessa, What's Up?"

More animal troubles?
Jessa jumped a little at the sudden intrusion, having been so preoccupied with trying to spot furry little feet that she hadn’t noticed her friend’s apparoach. Thankfully, her brain registered the voice within seconds and the Ravenclaw began...to....relax.......

Hdhendkehdbdidddkmshsgchd.

“Théo!” She cried in utter dismay. Any higher and her voice might have been classified as a little shrill but there it was. Jessa gaped openly at the Gryffindor, both surprised and not surprised. She knew what her friends, and practically the entire student body thought about the rules and while she was inclined to agree, she was also obligated to do something about it.

Uniforms were meant to neat, not like.....this.

Not at all willing to report her friend, Jessa drew her wand and animated his uniform to begin fixing itself. “You can’t just walk around like that. You almost gave me a heart attack.” What is the Headmaster or his loyal henchman had been walking around????????? They would see him looking anything but neat and her doing anything but writing his name down in her journal.

No thanks.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.