View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 07:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
“Are you being serious or are you just having me on?” He asked, trying super hard to control his facial expression. He didn’t want to look TOO pleased incase it turned out she was just teasing him. Because honestly? He wouldn’t put it past Zoryn.

It was hard to keep the relief from his face though and Max set about describing his rucksack in great detail because he needed her to be EXTRA sure.

“It’s grey. And it’s got a bunch of pockets on the front….. and on one of the pockets there’s a skull and crossbones that my little brother drew this one time. Oh, and one of the straps is broken.” But that was fine because he wore it on one shoulder like the cool kids anyway.

He took a breath and waited for the news. Hopefully it was good news.

"Max, Max, Max," she started, walking a circle around him. He was really cute when he was squirmy, did he know? "Why would I ever lie to you?" She liked this game a lot. A lot, a lot.

Again, she paused. Putting a slight bit of thought into her next chosen words.

"Yup, definitely the one I saw," she nodded. Zoryn liked to play with her food before she ate. Only, she wasn't sure what she wanted from Max in exchange for his rucksack. A snog would be a good start, but she wasn't desperate to cross him off her list and if she asked for a kiss, she'd look desperate. And Zoryn Spinnet did many things, but she would never do anything to make herself look desperate.

She had a lot of pride, you see. It was one of her most Gryffindor qualities.

You are Lemon!