Thread: Portraits
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 12:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
See caring a dozen apples would have been just weird for him since he would never need that many. Plus if he was sneaking food back to the dorm his pockets it would have been a better place. Either way that was too much thinking for this gryffindor. He was halfway through his apple already and waiting for the portraits to say something to him.

Eh, nothing yet. He was really looking for conversation or something cool they did. He has not been this corridor in years since why would he need to seriously. The seventeen-year-old continued walking not noticing the first year or whoever else was down this corridor.

He stopped in front of an ugly looking portrait and just stared at it

He shouldn't be judging but he totally was.
The Colonist Rebels during The American War of Independence didn't dump one barrel of tea into the Boston Harbor then call it a night. Bunch of Jerks. But they made a good point in what he was trying to get across. More Apples meant a better rebellion. Alas, this point would be unable to be given as there was no actual conversation going on. Weird Right?

Mark continued down the corridor attempting to now coax a conversation out of any of them. "What style of painting are you"..."Was your Artist a Realist"..."How is that your are so life-like?"

He then stood next to the Older Boy looking at the Ugly looking Portrait. "Ew no, thanks" He didn't want to ask this one any questions.