Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 12:33 AM   #16 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

It was as she suspected, the man wouldn’t care that she was entirely about to lose her dinner. Unlike Derf, she hadn’t skipped the meal and while she didn’t eat as much as most, she was sure it would be making an appearance before the night was over.

Mr. Kennedy’s approach brought the unease in her stomach to its highest level yet. Her gaze shot to the floor before the man could get close, the fidgeting growing so pronounced that now even she took notice of it. What would happen if she just ...walked away? Would the Headmaster try to stop her? Would he take points and warn her against a repeat in future?

Knowing him she’d spend the night running laps around the quidditch pitch and she was not for it. This was a case where there wasn’t any winning no matter what and the only salvation would be the floor swallowing her up.

Pity it didn’t happened.

Her heart did about a million flips when the Astro man spoke. It was like....the benediction. The confirmation that this really was happening despite her best efforts to just....UGH.

Without really knowing when it happened, Jessa reached for Derf’s hand with one of her own, squeezing tighter than there was any need for. It was a direct consequence of looking up and seeing the letter now in the man’s hand. A letter they had, in all likelihood, helped to seal. At this point, it was impossible to feel any more guilt than she currently di—wait a minute. Hand holding was banned. Forget that this was mostly for gaining some comfort and not like a lover’s hold, as quick as she’d taken his hand, she released it. There was no need to be in extra trouble. Could this be over now?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.