Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 03:52 PM   #410 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Rose! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post

Desiree's birthday was coming closer, and so was Christmas, so Rosalyn had decided to get an early start on presents for both occasions. It was a good idea to try and beat the holiday rush, and she had been feeling restless at home, so with her daughter in the care of her grandmother, she had made her way to Diagon Alley.

So far the trip had been rather profitable, and quite a few of the gifts had been sorted. Still quite a bit left to do, but at least now she wouldn't feel too bad about it. Of course as far as Desiree was concerned, she had left Gaston some room to buy herself some presents himself, as she knew that he would want to do, in the hopes of winning back the girl's affection. Her poor husband...

Sighing, she walked along the street, though she paused when she spotted her best friend. "Kay! It's so good to see you!" Making her way over to the bench, she pulled the other woman into a hug.

Kay heard the voice and then felt herself pulled into a hug. It was impossible not to be put into a great mood when one of the besties was around. "Hello, Rose.'' She hugged Rose in return. "No Desiree?'' she asked with some degree of disappointment since she did want to see the little girl. But on the other hand, the two woman would be able to catch up on their lives without any interruption.

"How is she, anyway? How are you?'' Kay eyed Rose closely. "You look just the same as the time you left Hogwarts, as though you haven't aged a day.'' She grinned. "Tell me your secret.'' Even after having Desiree, Rose looked wonderful.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺