View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Waterloo

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Yes, she was definitely amused. But she did switch out the smile for a look of concern. Because she was an ACTRESS and that's what they did. All in a days work, y'know?

"A rucksack.... Hmm," she paused in thought. Or pseudo-thought. It all felt the same, really. "Yeah, I think so. Did you lose yours?" Obviously, yes. Otherwise he wouldn't look like he was about to burst into a hysterical fit. Zoryn kind of liked the hysterical Max. He was much less awkward than the normal Max. No offense.

"What color is it?" Because maybe she had seen his rucksack. (((spoiler alert: she did))) She immediately recognized it too. He'd worn it around before and surprisingly, or maybe unsurprisingly, she noticed the things people wore. Fashion was of high importance, ok?

And she'd help him get it back too. Eventually.
“Are you being serious or are you just having me on?” He asked, trying super hard to control his facial expression. He didn’t want to look TOO pleased incase it turned out she was just teasing him. Because honestly? He wouldn’t put it past Zoryn.

It was hard to keep the relief from his face though and Max set about describing his rucksack in great detail because he needed her to be EXTRA sure.

“It’s grey. And it’s got a bunch of pockets on the front….. and on one of the pockets there’s a skull and crossbones that my little brother drew this one time. Oh, and one of the straps is broken.” But that was fine because he wore it on one shoulder like the cool kids anyway.

He took a breath and waited for the news. Hopefully it was good news.

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!