Thread: Entrance Hall
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 06:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Oh fudgepops.

Maybe dragon dung fudgepops.

Catching Jessa's look, he stared a but dumbfounded at the History of Magic professor because uuuuuuuuuuuuuh wait what? She was blaming THEM? Had he understood her right? She was accusing the pair of them for being dismissed from class for rule breaking? How had he, Derfael Mitchell Ashburry-Hawthorne, come to earn himself this reputation? "We---"

And then came the deep and chilling voice of the Headmaster. In this moment, though he had never been up close to one before, he imagined this was what it was like to be in the presence of a dementor. His blood chilled and the hairs stood on the back of his neck, mouth still hanging slightly agape from being in mid-word towards Professor O'Hara.

And then complete panic set in. Unlike Jessa, when he was in this state...he rambled. All sorts of unnecessary information. Which was why words were spilling out of his mouth as though he had just drank a cauldron's worth of Babbling Beverage laced with Veritaserum. "I failed my Astronomy OWL so since I don't need to nor am qualified to continue taking it for my NEWTs, I don't really have to be down by the lake for class but I wanted to fill my evenings with something that would keep my brain working so I kept it on my schedule. I reckon Jessa is similar only in the opposite sense in that she is well beyond what the present syllabus contains." Shut up, Derfael. Only he was just getting warmed up. As to the situation, well, er, since the Headmaster already knew - cue another STAB of guilt to his perpetually shriveling Hufflepuff heart - there seemed little sense in retelling the whole thing, right?

One would think.

"Professor Kennedy gave permission to anyone that was uncomfortable or disapproved of the hot chocolate and tea he had in class to leave," he said simply. "Kinda specifically was talking to us prefects...but I reckon it was also an open invitation as I saw Zoryn and Natalie heading back to the castle too...but I think it was just us four. I was sorta having a hard time concentrating anyway with the smell coming from Maxton's hot chocolate and I sorta felt betrayed that something like a hot drink was being put in front of my education so...that's why I took up the offer to leave, sir."

Shut. Up. Derfael.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes