Thread: Entrance Hall
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 11:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

There was nothing to be done about the way Jessa’s eyes widened at Derf’s revelation. The point of her walk out was not only not having to break rules but also preventing her from ratting on those who did. Derf’s actions were entirely counterproductive to that end goal. Even more, it put them at greater risk of running into the man now and if they ran into him they’d have to EXPLAIN their reason for ditching class which brought her right back to reporting.

She didn’t wanna be in the middle of this. Jessa wanted to be very much and far removed from this narrative. Only now, Derf might have made that a little more difficult.

The 7th year blinked at him, horrified in truth but before she could get any words out....O’Hara happened. Jessa cringed at the sound of her name, reluctantly coming to a stop as the Professor intended them to. Her stomach began its uncomfortable flips once more and the fidgeting that had been slowing picked right back up. This was not her night at all.

Not being able to think of a polite enough way of telling the woman they didn’t have TIME to talk because they needed to get out of the open before Scrimgeour passed through, Jessa chose the next best thing. A lie. Her go to when she wanted a quick end to an uncomfortable situation. “Everything’s fine, Professor.” Her most frequently used lie. ”Derf and I were just heading back to our common rooms. We’ve been dismissed early.” No need to prolong this. No need to leave them standing out in the entrance hall like sitting ducks. Just let them go, please.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.