View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 04:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Her face fell a little as she listened to the words. Emmalyn wondered just how horrible she would feel if they once again didn't respond. Even though each rejection was a bit easier, it still hurt. "Okay, I'll write to them after we eat. I would like to have some of my books and stuffed animals." She blushed and her eyes darted to Kay. She was far too old to miss her stuffed animals and hoped Kay wouldn't think she was a baby for wanting them back.

She giggled and shook her head. "I'm great with hyper. I just know we will be best of friends." Her steps quickened as they got even closer to the kitchen. There were things to do. She wanted to play with Marshmallow, write the letter, and see the pictures in the book Kay was holding under her arm. But first, there was lunch. "Yep, there it is." She entered the kitchen and smiled. She loved cooking and baking. Baking the most, but cooking soup would calm her overexcited nerves. "Do you mind if I poke about as I make lunch? I like to get a good feel of a kitchen and where everything is." She was already opening cabinets and drawers as she asked, pulling out a large pot for the soup and a ancient looking wooden spoon.

"So, are you going to show me those pictures while the soup is cooking?" She flashed a smile and hoped there were some good silly pictures of Kay as a child.