Thread: Entrance Hall
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 08:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Deeeerf post Astro walk out :3
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The entrance hall. “Thank Merlin.” The Ravenclaw said, releasing a heavy sigh of relief as they made their way back inside the castle. No longer walking the grounds unsupervised, there was one less thing to make her feel like she was about to crawl out of her skin.

It didn’t make sense and not even the walk over could make her suddenly understand the events of the last 15 or so minutes. It was almost....unreal.

He wouldn’t even own up to it....” Her tone was hollow, the disbelief still very much in place. “Wouldn’t own up to it.....then put us on the spot like that.” Blue eye’s shifted over to the Hufflepuff, several questions swimming around in them at once. Why d’you think he’d go and do a thing like that? We’re already on the edge of being removed from our peers; the stupid diaries, our badges that dumped a ton more responsibility and obligation on us this term......and now.... Now. “I think we’ve just aligned ourselves with the Headmaster by default.” And the idea was making her feel all sorts of ways. “That’s what that was. Break the rules and be apart of the class, our classmates and whatever ideas he has or not stand for it and leave—Circe they probably think we’re in his pocket now. D’you know how this makes us look??” Spiraling? Yes, she was.

“But staying wasn’t any better. Scrimgeour could show up. Head Girl and Prefects sitting there watching rule breaking. We’d be complicit. Guilt by association and by not putting a stop to it—not that we could. I don’t see him vanishing the hot chocolate. Hardly. He told us to leave.” She swore then, feeling all the more unhinged. “We didn’t have a chance of winning either way. Why’d he have to go and bring the drinks?”

They kept insisting it was important for student leaders to uphold the rules then Professors go and do....this...

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.