View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 01:04 AM   #22 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kalen laughed softly and shook his head. “Please sir, who’s going to flirt with me, nobody wants me but you.” He said with a smirk back at the other man, and though his tone was playful, there was a hint of truth behind his words.

At least to him, he knew no one at this school cared much for him. He wasn’t a favorite professor and if he was fired, no one would care. He inwardly scoffed.. they would probably throw a party. He ruffled the hair on his forehead again and sighed softly as Tristan came to sit next to him on the edge of his desk.

He smiled softly at the shoulder nudge but looked down at his own combat boots instead of nudging him back.

“I know, part of me just wants to be fired now. So I don’t have to wait you know? ” He said with a soft sigh. “I guess we just have to enjoy our time here as much as we can. ” He said as he nudged Tris’s foot with his own.
Did Kalen really think that about himself? He must have no idea how many people checked him out on their travels. "Okay, what about Isley?" He wasn't going to mention the other person in his thoughts, "I am pretty sure she is still upset that it didn't work out between the two of you, and when we went to visit she was totally flirting." He gave Kalen a pointed look. Tristan was pretty sure Isley was never going to speak to him ever again as well; Tristan was the reason it didn't work out.

They really needed to work on his confidence. Kalen was a textbook Slytherin. But he was kind and caring as well and, to Tristan, that was what mattered most.

Tristan sighed rubbing his face a little. "I know, but we can't think that way, Kale. We don't know whats going to happen, for all we know he could keep us. So, we have to stay positive and plan for the worst." He said gently, grinning when Kalen nudged him with his boot.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.