View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 04:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Tristan nodded and shrugged at that statement. "You are probably right. Especially seeing as he seems to be going after those of us that have been here for awhile." And specifically those in support of Regina.

He stared a Kalen until the light bulb clicked on. At least it hadn't taken long.

Tristan hadn't expected that reaction, and his mouth may have dropped open a little. Though on second thought, he shouldn't be surprised. It was Tristan that was more worried about the way people would react to them. He closed his mouth quickly, collecting his thoughts, "Honestly, me too." Which was the truth. He gave the other man a small smile. "The only reason I told him was because he asked me why you disliked him so much because of the look you gave him the feast....Mister Green." He said with a mocking grin, as he folded his arms across his chest.
Kalen smirked softly at Tristan’s reaction and he kept his eyebrow raised as he looked at the other man. He wasn’t at all worried about how people would react to them, but he knew Tristan still was. A fact that hurt Kalen when he thought about it, which is why he tried not to think about it that much.

Kalen gave a soft shrug as Tris spoke and folded his arms across his chest. “Maybe he’ll learn not to flirt in my presence then. ” He said as he looked at the other man with an innocent face. It wasn’t his fault he had reacted like that. Foster had seemed to genuinely want to flirt with Tristan, right in front of him!

Not cool dude.. not cool.