View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 04:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kalen looked at Tristan as he stopped pacing for a moment to speak. “Probably true, but more than likely The Headmaster has already made his mind up about us and will fire us no matter what. ” Especially if he was getting rid of people whom Regina has hired.. He and Tris were prime suspects as they had been there for awhile.

Kalen stayed in his seated position on the edge of his desk as Tris turned to look at him and his eye brow lifted as Tristan started to speak..

“Yes, you told Foster???” Kalen prompted as he felt himself grow a bit anxious merely at the other man’s name. What had the other man told him? And why did he look so upset about it? What had he told him??

Kalens mind was spinning as he looked at Tris and saw his pointed look.. “You told Foster.. Ohhhhhh about...” He motioned between them with a small smirk on his face. “Well good.” He felt better now. “I’d rather get fired for that than anything else to be honest. ” He said with a smile.
Tristan nodded and shrugged at that statement. "You are probably right. Especially seeing as he seems to be going after those of us that have been here for awhile." And specifically those in support of Regina.

He stared a Kalen until the light bulb clicked on. At least it hadn't taken long.

Tristan hadn't expected that reaction, and his mouth may have dropped open a little. Though on second thought, he shouldn't be surprised. It was Tristan that was more worried about the way people would react to them. He closed his mouth quickly, collecting his thoughts, "Honestly, me too." Which was the truth. He gave the other man a small smile. "The only reason I told him was because he asked me why you disliked him so much because of the look you gave him the feast....Mister Green." He said with a mocking grin, as he folded his arms across his chest.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.