View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 06:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Feeling Kalen's fingers push against the crease between his eyebrows he looked up with a small smile. It went away for a moment but, he was to worried for it to stay away long. He noted the way the other man looked at the picture of them, and could see exactly what he was thinking and wholeheartedly wished it was still summer.

But it wasn't and they had to deal with this. He pushed a hand through is blonde locks, sighing. "I am wondering all the same. It sure feels like that is what Scrimgeour is trying to do, and wouldn't surprise me if it was." He said shaking his head with another sigh.

At that question, he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees, rubbing his hands over his face before he leaned back again, and looked directly into Kalen's eyes, "Yes." He paused pushing himself up off the couch, and began pacing the floor. "I am beyond worried. Not for us, but for the students." He wanted to say more he just didn't know how exactly to express what he was feeling. So, he paced, taking his jacket off and flinging it unceremoniously on the couch.
Kalen would take the small smile that he got from Tristan, he knew this wasn’t easy on him, and he was trying to keep up his own spirits as well, but he too was worried about what was going to happen to them.

“Mmmm, I wish there was something we could do about it, but I feel so helpless, any small act of rebellion we do, is going to get us fired I feel. ” Which was also why they were being extra careful with their relationship as well. Lest that become the grounds for their being fired.

Kalen looked down into Tristan’s mismatched eyes, and he sighed softly as the man stood up and started to pace the floor. His eyes followed the discarded jacket as it fell onto the couch, his mind wandering for a moment before he came back to reality. “Mmmm, I’m worried for them as well. ” He said as his eyes followed the blonde magical creatures Professor.

“I don’t know what we can do though. ”