Thread: Portraits
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 05:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She had been looking at the portraits and not really paying attention when all of the sudden someone was on the floor in front of her and she yelped and curled her little legs into a ball. Being one of the shortest in her class and not even five foot yet she could easily get herself into a very small ball.

When she recognized the voice she felt even worse that he had fallen. Ewen was always so much taller than she was so she knew the fall to the floor was further. "I'm okay, are you okay?" She got up quickly and reached for him to help him up.

"I.. I was just watching the portraits. They are fun to watch at times and talk to. I learn so many interesting things from them. Some days I like to just come here and sit and watch them interact." Was that odd? She really hoped it wasn't.
Watching portraits? Huh. He’d never really thought of that before to be honest. Rubbing his head a little now, a small bump was slowly forming on his head that he knew was going to hurt later. With a small chuckle, Ewan pushed himself up onto his elbows and started to laugh, her expression priceless. “Watching the portraits? Don’t you have anything else to do?” his head slightly tilted now. He didn’t mean it in a mean way, he was just honestly curious.