View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 01:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kalen looked up to see the worry crease back in Tris’s forehead and he sighed softly as he leaned forward a bit and gently pushed his fingers against the other man’s forehead. He had seen that way to much these past few weeks at school. And yet over the summer he hadn’t see it at all. He once again wished for the idyllic summer months they had passed together and his green eyes moved towards the picture of them in Paris for a moment before pulling back and settling once more on the edge of the desk.

“Mmmm, part of me wonders what the point of trying is? All these rules are ridiculous, and the waking up early? The running? The standing, no PDA? What are we, a muggle military school?” He asked with a heavy sigh as he rubbed the side of his neck a bit in worry.

“Are you worried that we are going to get fired?” He asked the other man softly.
Feeling Kalen's fingers push against the crease between his eyebrows he looked up with a small smile. It went away for a moment but, he was to worried for it to stay away long. He noted the way the other man looked at the picture of them, and could see exactly what he was thinking and wholeheartedly wished it was still summer.

But it wasn't and they had to deal with this. He pushed a hand through is blonde locks, sighing. "I am wondering all the same. It sure feels like that is what Scrimgeour is trying to do, and wouldn't surprise me if it was." He said shaking his head with another sigh.

At that question, he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees, rubbing his hands over his face before he leaned back again, and looked directly into Kalen's eyes, "Yes." He paused pushing himself up off the couch, and began pacing the floor. "I am beyond worried. Not for us, but for the students." He wanted to say more he just didn't know how exactly to express what he was feeling. So, he paced, taking his jacket off and flinging it unceremoniously on the couch.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.