View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 07:22 AM   #24 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
After Jessa took a seat in one of the lawn chairs, he took the other, sitting rather relaxed, despite the internal turmoil of the happenings around the school lately. But he didn't want to get into that, especially with the students.

He listened...slightly surprised at the requests that Jessa was making. Tristan sat up, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees, he looked straight at the Head Girl. "Jessa, you adopted Dexter. The only reason he is staying at Hogwarts right now is because you are. Once you graduate...you can take him. He is rightfully yours." He leaned back again folding his arms across his chest.

"Did you honestly think I wouldn't let you take him after adopting him? You have taken exceptionally good care of him. I would never tell you that you couldn't have him." Unless of course she happened to be doing some of her experiments on him...which right now it seemed her focus was the undead. He wouldn't dwell on that too much though.
She allowed the sigh of relief to escape her lips, feeling a little lighter now that it was confirmed she really would be able to take him with her. It’d been weighing on her during her trips to the stables, each time he eagerly greeted her and tried prancing around like he was still small enough for that to be acceptable. “Thank you, really. I guess with the way things are being run now...I just thought it was better to be sure now than find out different at the end of the term.” Surely even he could see the school year was off to a...er.....questionable start.

“I guess that means I have another question. He’s been staying here, in the stables and I think he’s made friends with the others. When I take him, he’ll be alone. Is there any way....I could maybe....adopt another one this year? I’d like to spend the year getting it accustomed to me so it’s not such a shock later—but of course that’s only if it’s okay with you.”

For the most part, Jessa’s pets were able to fit in her arms. Having an aethonan was a whole different experience and not a bad one.

“There’s an interesting novelty in having live pets, wouldn’t you say?” Of course, she loved her undead babies but Dexter and her modified rabbit Barnaby were interesting additions too.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.