View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 04:51 AM   #21 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Tristan was in the kitchen leaning against the counter reading the Daily Prophet and sipping on a fresh cup of Chai when he heard a knock at the door. As usual, he wasn't expecting anyone but figured it was more than likely another student coming to talk to him about something.

He quickly folded the paper and sat it down on the counter along with his tea, before heading towards the door. He noticed Jessa immediately, and was slightly surprised at seeing her. It had been awhile since she had come to see him, but he probably shouldn't be surprised given the new staff changes.

He made his way to the door, and pulled it open with a small smile. "Hello, Jessa. What brings you to my door today?" He asked gesturing to one of the two lawn chairs on the porch.
Jessa took a seat on one of the chairs when it was offered, glad he wasn’t too busy for a chat. At least, he didn’t look busy and he seemed ready to listen.

“I actually came to talk to you about Dexter, Sir.” She began. Her not so baby aethonan. Merlin she could remember when she’d just begun taking care of him. He had the skinniest legs that wobbled slightly when he walked and didn’t entirely know what to do with his wings. The horse had come a long way since then.

“Firstly, I guess....I just wanted to ask. You let me adopt him—because of how good I’d been with him and well, I’m graduating at the end of this year. I guess I’m just wondering if I get to take him with me. I’d like to, obviously. I don’t think I’d wanna leave him behind.”

Things might’ve been easier if he was a niffler or one of the other, smaller creatures during the year long assignment, but he was a winged horse and still growing. She wasn’t sure if that would make this business more complicated as a result.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.