View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 05:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

It wasn’t often Kay showed anyone her photo albums. As a matter of fact, it had been years. But since Lyn was going to be a major part of her life, at least for now, she thought it was right for the girl to know a little more about her. The questions asked were now considered. “I don’t see why not. There’s no harm in asking and even if things don’t work out, we can always get you new things. How does that sound?’’ Kay would have suggested that they did not ask Lyn’s parents because if they did not respond, Lyn would be heartbroken all over again. Then again, her belongings were some of the things that remained a comfort to her. Thinking of this and seeing Lyn’s crestfallen face, she pursed her lips. Though she never said anything aloud, she strongly disliked Emmalyn’s parents.

“I know you will.’’ Kay beamed. Her two little kiddos were going to be great friends. “Be warned though. She can get a little hyper.’’ The woman laughed softly. “To the right. Don’t worry, you’ll learn to navigate the house as though you were living here for years soon enough. We’re almost most there. Right through... that door.’’ She pointed out to the entrance they were coming up on.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺