Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 04:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Lifting his eyes from the paper, he gave a slight smile to the young man dancing. "Mr. Choi, good day to you." He folded the paper and placed it on his lap. "I see you are out of uniform, but it appears you are exercising." While the casualness of the attire was frowned upon, it appeared it was necessary for the physical activity, so he was going to let it slide. "Are you practicing for anything special?" He took a sip of his tea and shifted on the bench to find a more comfortable position.

One of the few positive byproducts of the early morning runs was the students were getting in better shape and their other athletic endeavors were benefiting.
He froze a little bit because that was a professor's voice. And he wasn't sure if what he was doing would be looked down on...as some sort of...obscure rule breaking or whatnot. So he very slowly turned to see...it was Professor Arithmancy guy! Davis. "You too, sir," he said with a bow of his head in respect. "Is that not allowed?" he asked softly. "I didn't know it wasn't allowed--I can go change if it's against the r-rules--" he said nervously, suddenly wondering how'd he get any exercise done in his school robes if this were the case. He looked down at his sweatpants.

"No, not...really. Just practicing in general. I'm not the best, so I think practice is where I can make it up. Have you ever danced before, Professor Davis?" he asked earnestly. The redhaired boy glanced up at the sun for a second before looking back at Davis. He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand and wished he looked slightly less...a mess for this conversation. Sloppy, his parents would call it.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin