View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 04:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post

"Good." Tristan said with a small smile and a nod. He was happy that hadn't been a mistake. He did love sourdough himself, though it wasn't necessarily his favorite.

Tristan nodded, listening as the man spoke. "Well, you see that's the problem. They did check the cave as well as myself and a few other professors, including Regina. The Inferi must have been so well hidden they were impossible to find." He paused to let that sink in. "In all honesty, it was truly no one's fault. Though some of us feel rather guilty about it." He looked down at his own hands. It had been his idea and his activity that lead them to find the hoard. How could he not feel responsible?

Tristan shook his head in disagreement, "No, I don't think it's that either. The Board of Governors think they are keeping their children safe. Scrimgeour and his militaristic ways seemed to be their idea of how to do so." Which he wholeheartedly disagreed with, but who was he to change that now?
He was till pacing, his mind going over the morning's events out on the pitch. "It sound as if the professors here, including you, did an amazing job keeping the students as safe as possible during the attack." No lives had been lost and the castle was still standing. The Inferi could have done far worse.

Foster paused his pacing. "If you really do believe they have the students best interest at heart, I'll have to trust you on it." He took a few more step before starting again. "I still feel rather uncomfortable with the methods. What is it teaching the students to not send for the healer when one of them is injured? It does no more than teach them to not trust their professors." He huffed a few times then returned to his seat.

"I do apologize for my outburst." It wan't like him to get so worked up over events. He was normally a very calm and even tempered man, but he already felt oddly attached to the students and Hogwarts. Almost more so than his old school. It was almost as if he was finally where he was always meant to be and someone was trying to take it away from him.