View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

SPOILER!!: Kay!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Kay pushed the door open and peeked in at the sound of the words. A smile brightened her face, even though she was worried about Kalen beneath the surface. "Hello, Kalen.'' She moved into the comfortable and homey office then pushed the door back into place. "Are you doing anything important?'' she asked, not wanting to disturb him. As she spoke, the woman moved closer to his desk.

It was probably best she just get everything out in the open, yes?

"Is everything alright with you?'' Her head tilted to the right. "I'm only asking because last night at the Feast... I mean, your wardrobe. It's changed completely. Are you having some sort of mid life crisis?''

Kalen was a bit shocked to see Kaysha at his door, but he smiled at her and gestured for her to come in. “Hello Kaysha, please come on in. Would you like some tea?” He asked as he cleared some papers from his desk to make things look a bit more presentable.

“I’m not doing anything important right now.” Other than trying to find his pen and figure out how to move all of his lessons from midnight to 9 pm. Or even earlier if the stars would allow.

“Please have a seat. ” He said with a smile, which faded slightly as Kaysha got out why she was here.

Ohhh Merlin.. Kalen rubbed his neck and leaned back in his chair for a moment as he tried to figure out how to respond to her questions.

“Ahhh, Yeah.. well everything is fine. It’s great really.” That part was the truth at least, as for the rest of it...