View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 04:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Her face was starting to burn from smiling so much, a problem she was all too happy to have. The look on Kay’s face told her the matter was settled, so she silently vowed to never bring it up again.

“You were almost a Hufflepuff?” That was amazing news. She knew it could happen, being well suited for more than one house, but her own sorting experience was so definite, that she didn’t think that Professor Stewart’s experience might have been different. “I’m glad you don’t mind. I really like my house and decorating the room will be a lot of fun.”

She let herself be wrapped up in a giant Kay hug, letting the feeling of family and belonging wash over her and fill her heart with joy that had been missing for the past two years. “Thank you” was all she could whisper as they stood there.

After a few moments, she took a step back and gave Kay another bright, reassuring smile. “I’ll head to the kitchen right now and get the soup started. I’m starving after the trip and might have had a few too many chocolate frogs on the train.” She slightly blushed at the confession before almost skipping out the door and towards the kitchen.

"So, tell me more about this beautiful house. How long have you lived here?"
She wanted to know as much as she could about Kay. "And, where is Marshmallow? That's the name, right?" She hoped she had the name right. Emmalyn wasn't the best at remembering names.