View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 04:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Her feelings were all jumbled up. She was fighting with both nerves and excitement over finally being at Professor Stewart's house and nerves were starting to win. As she followed Kay to where she would be staying, she paused in the doorway to the room. "Are you really sure about this?" She wasn't sure if she would be able to handle her changing her mind mid-summer.

The look on Kay's face quickly calmed her nerves and she was able to look around her new room. "Oh, this is perfect! I love it." She nodded her head as she walked over to her new bed. "Yes, Hufflepuff banners would be great!" Even though the term had ended with a battle, they had still won both the house and quidditch cup. Hufflepuff decorations were in order. "Would you mind terribly having it all Hufflepuffy in here? With your promotion and all." Emmalyn still couldn't believe Kay was the new Ravenclaw Head of House. Not that Ravenclaw was a bad house, it just wasn't Hufflepuff.

She pushed her hands down on the bed, feeling the soft give, and wondered if it would bring peaceful sleep. Her dreams, no nightmares, had been growing worse since the attack and a good nights sleep was greatly needed. She continued to stare at the bed as she answered "Something to eat would be nice. I can make some soup for us, if you would like." It was something she could do as a way of saying thank you.

Emmalyn finally stood back up straight and turned to face Kay, eyes moist with tears. "I think I'm going to really like it here."