View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 04:28 PM   #156 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Anna!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Boss. Oh, dear Merlin that made him sound... old. Shaking his head he laughed. "Just so I'm not a bossy boss, right?" No one enjoyed having someone else boss them around. Not that he would do that to her so she had nothing to worry about.

"My younger siblings would probably enjoy it then." The three little ones liked most things that made loud noises or repeatedly playing music and flashed lights and colors. "Yeah cause what you need is something to make you even more hyper," Koen teased lightly. As if that was even possible. "If that's the case I should love that music then, my house is noisy a lot... especially when Hady comes with her kids and my uncles comes over with his kids too." When they're all together that makes twelve little kids. Twelve kids under the age of six. It gets LOUD.

Seeing the excitement on his friends face made him smile. "Don't worry I'm sure you'll have a great team this term." If she had the team train and practice half as hard as she normally did on her own they would be fine.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote