View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 03:42 AM   #155 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kamryn was glad Chase didn’t push about her being all right, and she bit her lip a little as she tried to pretend that things were all right, that she wasn’t scared about going back to school and that it didn’t at all sting standing here talking to a guy who didn’t like her. She thanked her lucky stars again that no one knew of her former feelings for Chase.. or anyone really. She much preferred to keep things to herself. It was just.. easier that way.

“Oh yeah? A dance? ” She asked and then her blue eyes took in his wave and she bit her lip and turned her head to see Maeve there talking to someone.. Oh.

Kamryn’s face fell and she swallowed and ran a hand through her hair as she looked around a bit. She was obviously holding Chase back from being with the girl he liked and she bit her lip and fidgeted a bit. Got to love real world reminders that she was indeed not even close to being good enough. Not for Chase, not for Frankie, not for anyone.

“You should go say hi.” Kam’s voice was soft as she looked at Chase. “I was almost done anyways. ” She said quickly as an excuse to exit stage left before she started to cry. “I’ll see you around yeah?” She said as she started to edge away.
Chase was excited when’s kam seemed intrigued by him looking at music to dance too but it all changed so rapidly. He looked back to her and saw Kam looking at him. He blinked. What? She was almost done? She was.... He blushed at the thought and then awakened LT paused. He eyed Maeve and then shook his head. He wasn’t even sure if she felt the same way about him. Perhaps it was silly pining after a close friend besides if they did date (which was a big IF because who knew if she could even like him?! I mean he was Chase Spenley after all... laaaadies. Laaaadies . Anyway- he was unsure. And here he was losing Kam as she was trying to avoid him.

He reached out and grabbed her arm gently. “Don’t go. I want to spend some time with you too, y’know. It’s not often you get to run into a friend at a music store...” His gaze softened when he realized that perhaps he was the one holding her up now. “Unless you have plans and I’m keeping you....” Now he felt incredibly awkward and awful as if he had done something wrong.

You can’t leave without finding a song.