View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 11:03 PM   #152 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Koen chuckled lightly in amusement. "Alright, deal. Only after I make sure you're back into the swing of things when we get back to school, okay?" All he needed was her getting hurt because she wasn't prepared or something. Maybe sometime in October after they had gotten back into the swing of things.

"A rubber chicken? Why? Is he a prankster?" It had to be likely that was the case. A rubber chicken wasn't your common everyday gift to give someone. Koen shrugged his shoulders. "I like a lot of different music." Some more calmer relaxed music and some louder music with awesome guitar and drum solos. "We'll have to see. I have no idea what I'll pick just yet." Something upbeat and that put him in a good mood for sure. Anna's laughter easily mixed with his own. "My guess is they like giving themselves a headache." What other reason was there for listening to that stuff? None, that's what.

Gosh she reminded him of his younger siblings and little cousins with her excitement! For some reason it always made him smile though. "That's amazing, Anna! I'm sure you'll be a terrific captain." Especially with her energy. Oh, yeah, he knew Abra. Good to know the guy was going to be returning and as a prefect. This was something he was going to keep in mind. It was always good knowing who the prefects were.
Anna smiled, amused. "Alright, boss." She teased before laughing. Deep down, she knew he was looking out for her, so she wasn't going to protest. Besides, she had to make sure she wouldn't get injured this term at all because that'd be just terrible and would ruin literally everything. So yeah, no injuries, thanks.

"Yeah, and it makes this insane noise too. Annoying in quite a funny way. A very Matt thing, if you ask me." She explained nonchalantly as she resumed looking through the boxes to see if she found anything she was interested in. She smiled at the fact he didn't know what to pick just yet. "I don't either. Definitely the most upbeat song I can think of!" The Gryffindor said, sending him her signature cheeky grin. Aaand onto more laughing because they had the same opinion on that particular Witch singer. "Or those whose family is already so loud a few screeching banshees in the background won't make much of a difference." She said kind of meaning her family because they could be L.O.U.D, especially when all the cousins got together. Especially THAT particular cousin too. Not that Anna complained about it, being kind of loud herself. STILL. No Celestina Warbeck for her.

His next comment made her smile beam even more and she bounced on the balls of her feet. "Thanks! I hope so." She said, biting her bottom lip a few times before grinning again. She was NERVOUS but EXCITED at the same time. Probably more excited than nervous. "I can't wait to see who'll try out and what the team will be like!" AND she truly hoped they would win, but only time would tell.
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote