Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 06:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
"I'm sorry, love. Old habits." he said giving his wife a kiss on the side of her head. Mordred had to admit that being out and about with his family did his headspace better. As for work, the dragonolgist simply shrugged and scratched his temple. "I finished everything before I got here. I was up really early today to get a headstart." He would've acknowledged that the kids being out after being cooped in for the summer helped him focus. However, Sophie enjoyed that kind of chaos, and he would let that continue to keep her happy. 10 years of adjustment wasn't the easiest for Mordred, considering that he grew up without siblings, and was housed in an empty manor. The silence was his longtime friend, and he'd been accustomed to that, but things changed after married life. He married a LOUD family, therefore, it was inevitable to have LOUD children as well.

Example A: Scarlett Leonor Mordaunt.

Mordred grinned at their toddler and raised her high before putting her down again. And Mordred immediately regretted it as he was then pulled by a sudden force, towards the entrance. A quick look at the place made him feel like he was at work, but that didn't bother him one bit. He was with his family, and he would make it a point to make it fun for all of them. Are they ready to get bored by his facts and figures? Mordred followed Scarlett's hand and his jaw dropped slightly open. "Trolls. Trolls?" Mordred blinked and looked at the tiny toddler before him then to his wife. "Are you up for it?"
"Die hard." Sophie finished the saying with a chuckle. She was beaming, though. "That's alright, I'm not going to complain about you being here!" She told him brightly, holding his other hand after he let Scarlett down. He had finished everything he had to do already!? The oldest brunette gave him a surprised look. "Did it take us that long to get to London??" Merlin, she should have checked the time. OR... She looked up at him. "Or my husband's super efficient!" She gave him a proud look and a side hug whiiich didn't last too long because their little girl was already pulling him - and consequently her - along to whatever it was she wanted to see.

Walking along with Mordred, it was only when he said what it was they were heading towards that her eyes went wide. "They have trolls here??" WASN'T THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHILD FRIENDLY-- Muggle Zoos did have some awful dangerous animals too, she supposed, so that was... seen as... normal... then..?

Poker face.

Was she up for it? "Um..." Sophie blinked as she looked at the area Scarlett wanted to go to. Her gaze then moved to Mackenzie on her back and she tried to guess what his reaction would be to some... massive, awful smelling trolls. She wasn't sure. Biting her lower lip, she gave Mordred an apprehensive look before shrugging. "What... do you think?" She asked, as HE was the one who knew more about creatures so hopefully would be able to assess whether seeing - and smelling - trolls would be a good idea for such young children.

Scarlett stopped and looked at her daddy. Trolls? She didn't know what that was or even what that word meant, but she wanted to go THERE and she WAS GOING TO GO THEREEEEEE!!!

Tug, tug, tugging his hand as she moved in that direction, the 3 year-old squealed and screamed in excitement every time she saw something out of the ordinary - or what SHE thought was out of the ordinary -, such as other kids wearing funny hats and even some birds flying about. Okay, maybe she was squealing and screaming at ordinary things too, but she couldn't HELP IT, because "ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Tolls! TOLLS!" And she was OFF!

Or trying to, because daddy was so SLOW!