Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 11:21 PM   #405 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Moving from KA things :3
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Bella wasn't exactly sure what was happening but she was being dragged down the alley by one child with another child and an elderly dog.

This was a first for her.

She blinked a few times. "Um. Okay. I'm not sure the store would run out of ice cream though..."

She then looked at the other child. "Where did you come from anyway? Are you allowed to get ice cream?" Not that it mattered at the moment since she was already walking. Afterall, it wasn't really her fault if random children decided to run off. In fact, keeping an eye on them was a public service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Moose View Post
That was the question wasn't it? Is Mark allowed Ice Cream....not really...

But there was sometimes exceptions. Mostly when his Mum would sneak him and his Siblings out without his Dad knowing about it. That was usually when Ice Cream tasted the best.

He felt the girls hand grab his one free hand. So not to be dragged he kept up his pace and made sure Bertha was too his side. "Please don't drag me, I can walk."

"I cam from up there" Mark pointed to the top of the steps that lead down into Knockturn Alley. "I should probably go up now anyways. My Dad's gotta be looking for me."Even though it's only been no more than 3 minutes since he stood there entranced by the older girl who was also a Curse Breaker.

With proper pleading maybe he could convince him to at least allow him frozen yogurt.
Noah Trevelyan was a happy little girl. She was the absolute happiest because they’d gone and gotten ice-cream and she’d paid with the money she’d picked from several pockets instead of having to ASK them to pay FOR her. Her mother was always careful not to give her money because she knew it would encourage her to go up to Diagon Alley to spend it. Most times she had to say what she wanted and have it brought to her but that was no fun.

Leaving the ice-cream shop that was SO CRAMPED today, the little girl led them over to a nearby bench and plopped down contentedly. Her feet swung lightly and a smile was firmly fixed in place as she looked at her double scoop sundae. “I love ice-cream.” Her way of contributing to whatever conversation the two had been having now that she wasn’t so impatient or irritable.

“Can you take curses off people once they get out on them?”

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.