Thread: Minister's Office: Level One Lobby and Reception
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 01:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

The girls’ excitement was contagious and Conley couldn’t help but smile. ”Little ones always make the holidays more fun. Do you babysit for them often? I bet your brother’s appreciate that a lot.” His always did. Despite the fact that Conley didn’t particularly feel comfortable around children, it never seemed to stop his brother from sticking him with the little hellions. Both of the older nephews acted just like their father and Conley and Nathaniel had never gotten along. Maybe, just maybe the new one would be more like Conley. Well, he could hope couldn’t he? Was it wrong to hope that?

The lobby was a bit busy, but not more so then usual. Perhaps it was time to part ways. He was sure the girl had things to do and he needed to see Ms. Bones in particular. ”Well, Ms. Ashrey,” Conley said with a waggish bow. ”I have enjoyed playing tour guide. “ He hoped she would take the joke in stride. He had gotten the impression that she had a good sense of humor and hoped his playful teasing wouldn’t upset her. ”Perhaps we could meet for tea or lunch sometime soon? Feel free to stop by Level Five the next time you get lost, I think I have a map of the ministry I could lend you. ”