Thread: International Cooperation Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 01:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

An official complain. ”Excellent.” The comment was muttered aloud, but Conley didn’t realize he had spoken. An official complaint would help make some serious noise. He wondered if any of his other ambassadors had similar concerns. He would need to send out some owls later in inquiry His self-inking quill make scratching noises as he wrote a few notes down on the parchment. It was a moment or two until he spoke again. ”Thank you for bringing your concerns to me in person,” He set the quill down and gave Sachin his full attention again. He would be bringing the complaint up in his meeting with Ms. Bones later this afternoon. ”I hope we will have a…” he searched for the diplomatic words to express his hope. ”Solution to the problem shortly. “ His personal solution included sending Nickels to St. Mungo’s under 24-7 observational care.

Yes he was certainly aware of how cryptic he sounded, but sometimes, the boss needed to keep information to himself. Ms. Bones had called for a departmental head meeting this afternoon and now, he had some fuel to add to the flames, not that Nickles’ own actions hadn’t fanned the flames enough themselves. First with that weird orientation, then the animal fiasco, not to mention his public antics and just overall weird behavior.

Trying to be personable, and not completely work-obsessed, Conley asked, ”Will you be in London long? Perhaps the man was taking advantage of the trip here to visit friends or family or to site-see. Conley also wondered if he would have to send a follow up owl – or if he could arrange for Sachin to stop by later for a follow up. He would hate to send the male back to India without evidence that they were taking the complaint seriously.