Thread: Games & Sports: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 03:31 AM   #45 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

She really was glad the creative juices were flowing around the room. Her quill was moving fast to make sure she got everything down. "Don't worry Lucas, I already marked you down for the dunk tank, you will be a hit I'm sure." She would make sure she got a turn throwing the balls. This was making her more and more excited about the event. So many possibilities they could use. Was there an interest that would be a good idea to look more into. Muggle sports being played by wizards more often?

[b] "I can see where you would think signing would be a great idea and it would to an extent, but we do have our fan meet and greet each summer and that event is specifically for signing, so I really don't want to clog up the fundraiser with professional sport players getting all the attention. I think the dunk tank is plenty and I would really hope our players that are there will take the time for pictures if a fan would like one, when they aren't in the dunk tank of course.

"Any more ideas for games are welcome. I have a few that are on the list, but always happy to take more." She knew many muggle games as of lately, but maybe there were ones she didn't know. Some she really didn't understand like a ring toss to win a fish, that one was very odd when you could get fish for so cheap.

"I'll put you down for the water balloon area" as she spoke she wrote the names and places her employees could help out. "Now rounders seem to be the option that went well. All of you are encouraged to play and have fun if you would like." No need for them to work all day.

"I think some Tshirts and plush toys with Stemp House on them would be ideal. If you would like to work in that area I can put you down." Glancing at her watch and then back up, "If anyone else has a certain place they would like to be please let me know, but if there is nothing else we can end our meeting."