Thread: Games & Sports: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 02:52 AM   #41 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Vic let them gather food they wanted before moving on. She hoped they liked what was available, in truth she didn't still know much about muggle food, but Alana seemed to enjoy some of it. [b] "Yes, of course, help yourself. We are going to continue with the meeting, but feel free to eat as much as you like. Let me know your thoughts on all the food and if there are things you don't feel would go well.

Giving the newest member of their team a nod she was glad shew as so ready to contact. "I would say let the owners know would work. They can let their team representative and coaches tell the players. They are in the middle of their season right now, so the players are quite busy. Lucas if you can make sure Mercedes knows what's going on since she isn't here." Where were a few of her quidditch employees actually.

She smiled as her friend went on and then talked about Adam a bit. She knew everything about them, so nothing surprised her, but she was amused still.

Taking her quill she marked off dodgeball since it seemed everyone thought it wouldn't work out, though she was impressed that rounders was getting a bit of a good word. She wasn't sure the full extent of the game and would have to learn, but if that was what people thought would be good, then she would learn.

"I mean if you would like to be part of the dunk tank I could quill you in between some players. I don't see you turning away anyone wanting to throw balls at a target to see a grown man fall in water." She smiled jokingly, but truth be told she'd be fine if he wanted to do it.

"Now someone mentioned carnival rides, there won't be rides for this event, but I did like the water balloon idea. We will want this to be great, but not too huge or complicated. It is going to happen right around October, so after the students go back to Hogwarts, but younger children will be around and right in between Gobstone and Quidditch season. " She gave her notes one more look over before lifting her head to everyone.

"Is there any other questions or ideas?"