Thread: Ilvermorny: Dining Hall & Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 08:59 PM   #31 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Sam! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Sam wasn't expecting Jer to say anything else. So when he did open his mouth and words began to tumble out it very clearly took her by surprise, even though it had been what she had asked him to do. Only moments earlier she had asked him to say something, to yell at her. Anything was better than the silence. But the words stung. Badly.

"I have a lot to cry about. You don't think it hurts me each and everyday seeing you but knowing you won't talk to me? And that thing you're referring to is your nephew! He's so smart and funny and you're missing out on all of it." Whatever happened to family always being there for one another. "Just because they're a part of my life now doesn't mean you're not anymore." It was bound to happen someday. Sam hadn't meant for it to be so soon but it was and there was no changing that. No going back. Someday he was going to find someone, possibly Aurora? and start a life and a family all his own but that didn't mean she would forget all about him.

Sitting there on the floor beneath the table, Samara watched Jeremy leave her leave. For a few minutes she remained there wondering if it was best to just walk away and leave him alone. It certainly would be easier right now.

That wasn't what she was going to do. Crawling out from under the table she stood there looking at his back while he prepared his dish of hot dogs. "You're my brother, my twin Jer... if anyone was to turn their back on me and walk out of my life... I never expected it to be you. You're missing some of the hugest moments in my life... moments I always dreamed you would be by my side for... and all without even giving them a chance." Sniffling once more she wiped away one last tear refusing to allow anymore to fall. "If you ever change your mind I'm not all that hard to find."

That being said she moved over to the lone table where she had set down her now cold coffee and burger. No longer was she hungry but she wouldn't allow the food to go to waste.

Jer heard all the words from Sam as he ducked out of the table. He wasn’t considering replying because he was furious. Furious as he always got whenever he saw Sam. His hands were shaking as he grabbed a plate. It was almost dropped. He set it down on the table as best as he could and took a deep breath, her words resonating in his head.

“He’s not my nephew,’’ Jer spat. “I’m not missing out on anything. Yeah? Who do you spend all your time with now, huh? I don’t even know if mom and dad have forgiven you but I never asked them because I really don’t care. If I were them, I wouldn’t forgive you.’’

The rest of her words were ignored. All he said after was “I’m glad I’ll be at University and away from you.’’ Jer hadn’t even told her he was going to be furthering his studies in Astronomy and that he planned to become an Astronomer.

He continued to make his dogs, adding shredded carrots to them and ignoring Sam further.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote