Thread: Games & Sports: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 04:27 PM   #37 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Oh how Lorelai smiled and oh how she made sure to make eye contact with everyone in the room and give them their own smile. "Oh! That meeting is today? I'm so sorry, I just wanted to make sure Adam had his lunch. You know the struggle, Vic." That was a lie. She really had just wanted to sit in or eavesdrop on the meeting, because this was about her eleventh child. REALLY. "I'd love to sit in! I have about an hour and a half until a meeting at the House, so I'm all yours until then."

So she did just that. Lorelai Stemp sat herself down at the table, saddled her glittery pink handbag on the back of the chair and took out a little notebook and matching pen. So prepared! Scouts honour!

"Adam's favourite sports are all Muggle, you know. That's why we feature them so heavily with the residents at the home. They play football and rounders, as well as Quidditch - that's what I love, anyway." She didn't want to keep on about the point of Vic's daughter, because she knew that her close friend got upset about it often. "All ten of our actual children play all sports, honestly. Same as the 21 residents we're responsible for at Stemp House right now." 21... That was 11 more than they had intended to have capacity for, but the House had taken off in donations and they'd been able to fund places for over 30 children if they needed them.

"I'll just sit here until there's any questions I need to ask. Adam can cover a lot."

And watching him answer them in a professional meeting would be hoooooooooot. Hello husband of 20 years...

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________